Memphis Wireblog articles are available for reprinting under a modified version of the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License: You are free to copy, distribute and transmit the work; or to adapt the work by excerpting from it, under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work to Memphis Wireblog and if posting online must include a link to https://wireblog00.wordpress.com: and you must do so without suggesting that Memphis Wireblog endorses you or your work. With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: o Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; o The author’s moral rights; o Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- If you typically pay for your use of material, we request to also be paid.
CC / Attribution / Commercial Reuse Permitted on Request